The Lander Business Park is 14 lots- Ready-to-Build with infrastructure and off-street parking.
- Lots range in size from 0.35-0.95 acres.
- Lot Prices @ $10 sq. ft.
- No State corporate or personal income tax
- No Inventory tax
- Sales & Use tax exemptions for Manufacturers 31-33 NAICS classification
- 6 lots available
Current Pricing and Covenants & Restrictions
Tiger Joint Powers Board, Owner
For more information contact: City of Lander, Community Resources Dept.
See below for great reasons to locate your business in Lander, Wyoming!
Click map to see larger image. (PDF, must have Adobe Acrobat)
Lander, WY home of the Lander Business Park, has been recognized by the following publications:
- Sunset magazine- March 2009- 20 Best Small Towns
- American Cowboy magazine- April/May 2009- Top 20 Places to Live in the West
- Fly Rod & Reel magazine- March 2009- Top 10 Trout Towns in the Northern Rockies
- True West magazine- January 2009- Top 10 Towns to Watch
Lander’s Annual Events:
- January- International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race- Largest in the “Lower 48”
- June- Brewfest
- July- International Climber’s Festival
- September- Lander Fly-In and the One Shot Antelope Hunt
- October- Heart of the West Invitational Art Show & Sale
Lander is home to: